- Helping Families with Family Assessment New York City Administration for Children’s Services Family Assessment Program
(FAP) provides support to families who are struggling to deal with every day challenges. FAP is a diversion program – a program that tries to help resolve family problems without having to go to court. Through assessment, individualized advice, counseling, and referral to a range of community and home-based services, FAP works to strengthen families and reduce conflict.
- COVID HELP for FAMILIES This resource has information for families about COVID 19, Juvenile Justice, Early Care, Youth, Coping Strategies and more to keep your family safe.
- Difficult Discussions: Talking to Kids about Racism, Violence, and Scary News
- Coping During COVID 19 for Parents
- 100 THINGS TO DO THIS SUMMER TO KEEP YOUR CHILD BUSY
Keep Them Reading This Summer!
Summer reading is so important to keep learning going and to let imaginations run free! We are thrilled to make more e-books and audiobooks for all ages available for free this summer to all DOE families, and it’s easier than ever to access them. Please read on for more information, and visit schools.nyc.gov/summerreading for additional details to be posted on Monday, June 29.